𝗚𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗶𝘁
BEFORE USING THIS GUIDE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN THE "PRE INSTALLATION PHASE" GUIDE!
This guide is for launching Critical Hit.
- REGISTER - (if you are not registered on the forum, then do it right now, the forum is full of information, you can also chat here, find friends and become part of our big family!)
- DOWNLOAD LOADER - (CLICK)
P.S If you've used the old loader, please delete it and install the new one.
- RUN LOADER - Once completed, right click on CRITICALHIT_LOADER.exe and Run as Administrator.
P.S Remember to always run the loader as Admin.
- ENTER YOUR KEY - Once you’ve done that, a dialogue box should pop up. Enter your key you purchased from Critical Hit.
P.S It comes in an email after you purchased it in a usernameassword format.
For example, uwaeoiwaa3:uiqhjuiaaq9.
- LAUNCH OVERWATCH - Open your Battle.net launcher, then launch Overwatch.
P.S You should start getting into the habit of launching Overwatch, then closing out Battle.net as it is unnecessary to have in the background.
- ENTER PRACTICE RANGE - Once you're in the Practice Range and you've selected a hero, press Insert. You might experience Overwatch freezing briefly, do not worry, that is normal. That is the program injecting into Overwatch. Afterwards, you should be able to see walls, nametags, hitboxes, and your Aimbot should start working.
- CONFIGURATION - To open the CH menu, press Insert again and use your arrow keys to cycle through the settings and to change values.P.S Also keep in mind that you can find settings for playing with Critical Hit on our forum! (CLICK - SOON)
- ENJOY - If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Open a Ticket on the forum. Our support staff will be more than happy to assist you!